I gave in and cut myself :c

2 days ago I wrote here about my cutting cravings. And I was actually doing well after the support I got here. But somehow, today, I suddenly felt really bad again and I cut myself. Like in a flash I felt horrible and cut myself. I don’t have anyone to talk about this, I don’t have people to get a hug from. It’s tough living without anyone near you.

1 Like

Hey friend, I understand the loneliness, I have no family and live alone. I’m here for you to listen.

1 Like

Sometimes the pain of cutting makes the pain of the day go away. (Haha that rhymed) Buttttt, cutting isn’t always the answer it can lead to infections and viruses. If you need any support please contact me!!! I’m here for youuuuu

2 Likes

Hey I would recommend looking deeper into the core problems rather than just the cutting. I think there is more under the surface that needs addressing rather than the cutting itself. At the very least please don’t feel guilty if you can about it. Because the guilt makes you feel worse and that’s not fair to you if you don’t have any other outlets. Try to reframe it as documentation rather than a guilty pleasure or a medical procedure because cutting isn’t the problem. It’s whats causing you to depend on it that is. and I have friends in a lot of different parts of the world! Lmk where you are and I can help out you in touch with new people! :smiley:

Also big internet hug from the Walrus!!!

2 Likes