I give up

Thank you. :heart:

i came through discord.

3 Likes

Hey friend just checking in on you - how are feeling today?

Sending hugs your way. <3

3 Likes

Thank you so much. I really didn’t expect that.

Well I’m anxious cause I started packing for the hospital today but I hope i can rest a bit this evening cause I’m staying at my aunt’s.
I also had therapy today. I’m sorry of numb and exhausted but I’ll be fine ig.

Idk a bit overwhelmed with everything.

3 Likes

I hear you. It feels like the “big day” is approaching so everything becomes a little more real, right? You’ll probably feel a bit stressed until you get there, but in the end you’ll be okay. <3 I hope you’ve packed some things that bring you joy and comfort by the way! Whenever I was in hospital, I always needed little reminders that helped me to hang in there. A letter, a photo… just meaningful objects that don’t take too much space and would bring a smile to my face.

I hope your therapy session went well, but also that you’ll get the rest you need this evening. Those meetings can be super draining. Still, it’s really good that you’ve been there. <3

Thanks a lot for the update, friend. You’re loved. :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you :heart:

I need to let go and can’t control the things at home anymore. That still scares me.

The first things I packed or got were fotos to remind what I’m fighting for. Sometimes I forget that tho.

2 Likes

Good to keep those reminders with you. :heart: When we’re struggling, it’s easy to lose sight of what we’re fighting for. Physical reminders can be very powerful and needed during those times. It’s awesome that you have photos to take with you!

Letting go can be very difficult, especially when the situation is ongoing at home. But you’ll have the opportunity to have a breather while being inpatient, and people there will help you to focus on yourself, on your well-being. You won’t be alone. <3

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.