Back to heartsupport

I got a few hate messages

Okay. So it’s been a while… Sorry about that.
I’m kind of in a rough spot right now. Let me explain.

I hadn’t been on the forum in a while. And only two days ago, I decided to log back in and see if anyone needed some words of encouragement.
So I logged in only to find out that I had three private messages from the same person. I was completely in shock when I read it. The person who send me those messages told me that I was a heartbreaking whore and slut. And that that person wants me to kill myself.
Now I get a lot of things thrown to my head. So these messages aren’t new to me.
But I was so shocked that a person on this loving forum could send something like that to me. I know who this person is. I know I had trouble with this person before. But after such a long time being away from the forum, getting back to find such messages, It broke me. I cried most of the night. Even though it’s not the first time hearing words like that.

Now I’m in a position where I have no idea how to handle this. I’m not going to get in contact again, that’s for sure. But I just don’t know how to deal with the feelings I feel right now. I’m sad and confused, but mostly angry. Not even mad at that person, but at myself, for letting myself feel this way about it.

I don’t know. Maybe it’s stupid. I know I should just let it go and get on with my life. But now every time I get those words thrown to me by the people from my school, it brings back those messages and it’s breaking me again and again and again.

Please just tell me how to stop all this. 'Cause I’m making myself crazy with the really bad thoughts. And I don’t wanna do things I know I’m going to regret.

Thanks for reading this crap. I’m sorry that it had to be so long.

Later dudes.

It’s not stupid, and you don’t have to be sorry it’s so long. What that person said to you was wrong, especially on a place designed to make you feel safe. You have no reason to be mad at yourself over this, those messages are genuinely mean, and it’s very easy to see why that could be upsetting. You don’t deserve this words, I’m sorry you were told that. We care about you, and we’re all here for you, no matter what people say to you.

Man, this breaks my heart to read. I’m so sorry that those lies followed you onto the support wall; what they said does not represent you, and it certainly does not represent how we view you. You do not deserve to be talked to like that either in person or over the internet. I can speak on behalf of myself and everybody else here when I say that we all love you so much. You’re cared for and you matter, and I hope nothing like that ever happens again because that’s not what we think about you. You’re shouldn’t be upset at yourself for being affected by this; you’re a human being and you feel things, and that’s okay. What’s not okay is focusing on it for too long. Shift your focus over to the people who love you and build you up rather than the ones that tear you down. And if you ever need anything at all, we’re here for you.

Hold fast,
Jaden

@LittleNerd

This user won’t be giving you any problems anymore. I’m sorry you encountered this, but I’m proud of you for voicing your thoughts and feelings. It’s the best thing you could have done.
You’re not a slut.
You’re not a whore.
You’re my friend whom I love unconditionally and I value our relationship. I’m sorry this person is hurting in the way they are and decided that saying terrible things to you was the best way to deal with their feelings. It’s not fair and you don’t deserve it.
You’re loved. Always.

-Danjo

@LittleNerd

I’m sorry that happened. This community will lift you up. Don’t let one person bring you down. I’m glad you share it.

@LittleNerd
Im so sorry you had to go through this. You are you , you are human. Don’t let names get to you cause those people who call you names are just too hurting inside.
-your loved -
-Ashley