I got in a wreck today

First time I’ve ever been in a wreck, I’m only a kid, I wish I never started driving, or been rushed to get my liscence so I don’t have to pay for living at my college. I fucking panicked and got into a wreck with this dude and a pole, the dude said I couldve died. I could’ve killed someone. The price I pay now is not being able to go to college until I find another way of transportation. I wish I never started driving. I wish I could’ve just used my bike liek I always do, these huge ass vehicles and so bulky and dangerous, and for someone with ADHD and anxiety I can get distracted and panicked by something so easily. I feel horrible, as I should, I almost wrecked into another person, a lady and her kids. If I had killed someone I would’ve been pissed off at my self, but most of all my family. They were the ones that rushed me into this, they knew I wasn’t ready. But I also thought I was ready. They trusted me too much and this is what happened. I trusted myself too much. Nothing I real, so why am I even reacting. I don’t think I would’ve even cared if I died. I’m just that kind of person. That pole should’ve killed me. I wish I was never forced to go outside today. This is why I stay the fuck home.

1 Like

I understand how real it feels, I really understand the feeling of wishing you never learned to drive, and the stress and panic, and how it feels to have could have killed someone and give something up so that it won’t happen again. I understand how your family rushed you into this and they knew your weren’t ready. I understand more than I can express. :bike: Keep holding on, maybe you should stop driveing and use your bike more, that’s what I would do.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.