I got to lose weight

I keep eating I weigh 60 lbs more than I did I eat when I’m not even hungry my bulimia has turned into binge eating. I need help I feel so disgusting and gross! I used to be 137 at 5’5 now I am a gross fat pig! And what is worse my boyfriend keeps making comments about my weight how I am fat now and I have a big ass. It hurts and makes me depressed. I want to lose weight so he feels good about me again. I hate being fat it’s like a bad dream. I need to break the cycle of eating so much.

Hey there,

First, I want you to know that no matter what your boyfriend says and no matter what the number on the scale says, you are most definitely not a gross fat pig. The number on the scale does not define you. I know how hard that is to believe, but it’s true. I am sorry your boyfriend has been making so many comments about your weight. I can’t imagine how hurtful that is. Know that you are beautiful and absolutely worthy and valued no matter what he says or what the scale says. You are so much more than that! We love you so much.

Hold Fast,

Hannah Rhodes

Next time he talks about how fat you are mention how small his pecker is. Let him get a taste of how you feel. Just kidding. Tell him to shut up.