I had a huge panic attack today

I have a hard time to cope with the loss of the love of my life…

I lost my confidence, i can’t find any value or sense in life anymore, i’m questioning why i’m here constantly…

I’ve been talking to a help hotline before and that helped a little, but all i can think of is him.

He was my best friend in the whole world and somehow i magically always felt better with him being there…

I don’t understand why i can’t find any enjoyment into anything in life anymore or that things could ever make me happy again…

And i don’t understand why i can’t live a life without him, why a life on my own just makes me so unhappy that i wanna die…

I’m genuinely losing the interest into anything i was interested in before… Things that gave me joy, they don’t anymore… this is scaring me so much atm…

I am shaking and i had several panic attacks… I feel like drinking again to calm down, but i told myself to not rely on that… It scares me so much that i can’t see any worth in life anymore…

1 Like

I’m keeping you in prayer and hope you feel better about yourself. Remember you have value, you may not have certain things but you have value. Others may not value you but you have value. You matter and are precious to God.

1 Like

Hello there,
I’m sorry you’re going through this. Life can be so painful at times :pensive: Thank you for being so vulnerable. You may not know it, but someone here may find encouragement to push through what they are going through because of your message. Someone may see this and find relief that they are not the only ones trying to cope with this particular pain. Your story is SO important and you matter. You pushing though the pain and living to tell about it can help someone in this world.

If it weren’t for God telling me how valuable I was to Him I wouldn’t be alive today. I don’t know if you’ve ever prayed or anything like that but I can absolutely tell you that He answers and I found no meaning in my life apart from Him.

2 Likes