I hate life/ I'm done (T.W.)

Someone’s dog got extremely sick and in the middle of the night the dog threw up, this person decided to give the dog a bath, while doing so this person blamed me and said that I put a bucket of dirty water in the bathroom and the dog drank out of it and then processed to yell at me for the dog getting bloat and throwing up her food.

I got so stressed out to the point where my voices started to act up and my voices told me that I’m stupid, how could you do that? You killed the dog, your a monster, your a monster, your a murderer.

Every time something horrible happens I get blamed for it.

I hate everyone, I wish I was dead.

2 Likes

There seems to be a type of cycle you risk getting lost in where a mistake is made and then the severity of the situation gets escalated making you feel the worst type of punishment or guilt is required.
Even if someone or yourself had left water there the fact he threw it up is a good thing and if there is further concern I’m sure it could be taken to the vet.
Nobody has intentionally sought out to harm anyone or any pets. And since you didn’t even leave the water there, you have to try tell yourself that you’re not responsible and don’t have to accept that blame.

If you’re having thoughts about harming yourself I do encourage you to perhaps make a call for your own safety to an emergency or crisis line.

1 Like

I’m just sick and tired of being treated horribly…

I can totally understand and appreciate your feelings about that. I would be extremely upset and hurt too which is why you deserve to have help beyond what you’re capable of trying to resolve yourself.
There’s only so much a person can try to do in their own strength sometimes. Sometimes it takes outside intervention to be able to make the steps to heal and be free from the burden of all this stress, anxiety and hallucinations.
Sometimes it’s terrifying but making the first step to seek help is always worth it x

1 Like

I wish that it was that simple

I wish that it was that simple…

It can be. There’s a whole community here who care about you and want to see you thrive.
And deep down I think you must’ve want that for yourself. You must want something better than what’s currently your normal.
You’re here with us sharing these important things and we want so much better for you. If I could I would turn it all around for you, but unfortunately people have to make the big steps for themselves.
And believe me when I say, once you do life will start to turn around. Getting out of a situation where there’s negative input is the most important step in finding what good there really is out there.

1 Like

I can’t do it anymore, I’m done.

I can’t do it anymore, I’m done.

Then make an important call for help. Be done with what has been served out in this moment for you and step into the next part of your journey.
You’re here now crying out for more and this is the key. You want better than this and I want to see you get there.

1 Like

I feel like I’m agitating everyone.

I feel like I’m agitating everyone…

we want you to be treated so that you can get relief. that’s all.

if your grandmother won’t help, we’re trying to help you figure out what you can do for yourself.

1 Like

I’m well aware, I don’t like being stuck in the bleak void that I’m in.

I’m well aware, I don’t like being stuck in the bleak void that I’m in…

I know that all of you are trying to help, I just feel like I’m agitating everyone though.

1 Like

while i can’t speak for anyone else, i’m not agitated at all. Just want you to get help to be in the best possible mental and physical state as possible, the same thing I wish for everyone here.

1 Like

I know, I just feel awful.
I’m sorry

I know, I just feel awful.
I’m sorry…

nah, you’re good. Hope you’re getting thru getting the info you need

2 Likes

You’re definitely not agitating everyone, we just grasp the seriousness of your situation and want the very best outcome there can be. I know it probably has felt like a lot of people just saying the same things over and over, but we really do mean it with love. You’re worth every bit of help there can be offered!

1 Like