I hate my life, my country and my family

Hello, i’m new here, i’m not sure what to type first, but i’m 16 years old disabled boy, that has bad family,bad country and maybe even bad life, my parents are very into politics, and at the same time they’re agressive hypocrites that hate everyone, except themselves, even harrassing and insulting me cause of that, even in my birthday and holidays, they hate my friends, they dont have work, and always say that why i dont have work, when im disabled cause of legs and we live on pensions, mine, mother’s and grandma’s, i dont have any of my pension. i’m from russia, so my country is very harsh on me… cause i’m pansexual, in eyes of almost every citizen here, i’m a trash, that doesn’t deserve life. and, that’s what makes me think about suicide almost every day… sometimes, even my friends say that i should die… even joking about it… i want to die, and never life, just because I don’t want to feel all of this again… but i feel like i’m too useless for another countries… i don’t have any irl friends… i have friends only in US and EU.i hope, my text isn’t too bad…

I am sorry that you are going through this. I think part of the reason your family is doing this is because they’re miserable. A lot of people that are miserable sometimes take it out on others even if they don’t mean to.

I am sorry where you live that you’re bullied almost by everyone you know. Don’t be ashamed about who you are.

You are worthwhile and worthy. Remember this. I hope everything gets better in time for you.

@YukiDeer,

It sounds like you are going through a lot. I am glad that you have found this community and feel comfortable enough to share here.

Please know that how others treat you has nothing to do with you, it’s a reflection of who they are.

You are worth so much and most definitely deserve life and to live! Know that this community is always here for you.

Stay strong and hold on! You are loved.

Hey man, I’m sorry you’re going through this. I can’t imagine how difficult it must be.

Welcome to this community. Thank you for posting here and trusting us. That shows courage and strength. Also, no, your text is not too bad.

I’m really sorry your parents and friends treat you that way. That’s really unfair and unhealthy to have to deal with every day, so it’s understandable that you feel the way that you do. But I promise you that there is life beyond this and this pain is temporary.

It sucks the way your society views different sexual orientations, because you should never be afraid to express yourself or simply exist the way that you are. So I want you to hear from someone else that the way you are is beautiful and great and unique, and you should never be ashamed of it. If someone hates you for who you are, that’s their problem. Please, please try to not let it affect you too much – though I understand that’s not as easy as it sounds. You are you and that’s beautiful. The world needs you here – not some warped, straight version of you that’s just conforming to your society’s twisted views – the REAL you. You are who you are for a reason and you should never be ashamed of it. The world needs the real you, so please don’t give up.

I’m really sorry the people around you treat you the way they do. I would suggest keeping hope in people who show you that they care about you – like this community, and your friends in the US and EU. People who cherish you and love you for who you are are the ones really worth keeping around. I hope you can find someone like that near where you live to talk to in person. But please don’t give up. There is hope and this pain will not last forever. It will only make you stronger. We believe in you.