I hate Myself and im sick and tired of being myself

My name is Angel and I think I’m a worthless idiot. Everything I do try to do something helpful It always goes to crap. I’m clumsy, and I never notice crap. I stuck at making and having friends. I have friends but I just feel like a burden. I honestly think my parents just don’t know what to do with me. Maybe they love me maybe they don’t I just so confused. They constantly tell me that I’m stupid and I don’t know if I should just run away and idk what I will do. They don’t abuse me or anything, but I always do stupid things and I think they just lost hope in ME and it literally feeling like trash every day and there is nothing I can do about it. I make plans with friends and they always find an excuse not to go AND IM SICK OF IT OF LIFE OF BEING A PATHETIC LOSER THAT ALWAYS IS REMINDED OF FOR BEING STUPID. IM NOT GOING TO KILL MYSELF BUT I JUST DONT WANT TO FEEL, OR DO ANYTHING ANYMORE I JUST FEEL EMPTY AND I TURN TO GOD AND IT HELPS BUT THEN TOMORROW IS A NEW DEAL AN DAY THAT I DO SOMETHING STUPID AND IM JUST DONE!!!

1 Like

@angel241

Hello. Nice to meet you. Thank you for sharing. You needed to vent. I’m sorry you are not doing good. I know what is like to feel worthless. You are not stupid. Don’t let lies get the best of you. The truth is that you are loved. Your life matters. You are strong. You are a smart person. Have you talk to your family and friends about what you feel? If not, I encourage you to do so. You are the only one who can better yourself. I hope you are hanging on. God bless you.