I hate myself for this :)

So basically I told my ex that I eat edibles and she went to do this HUGE mental breakdown which led me to have a panic attack when she said she threw up and I cried and kept apologizing and yes. She told me to stop eating edibles because of the weed and she was like “O no you will DIE if you don’t stop and I don’t want you to DIE” AND after I calmed down and started getting sense in my head, I was like "bitch your uncle did crystal meth. ALL DRUGS AREN’T THE SAME THEY DON’T ALL KILL YOU. but I only say that since I really like the feeling of getting high and I can stop eating edibles whenever I want to but I don’t want to right now. I dunno if weed can kill you but I doubt it. I also feel guilty for lying. I told myself I wouldn’t lie anymore. But I need this. So I don’t hurt myself again.

I’m sorry you had a fall out with your ex. That’s never easy. I won’t get into the pros and cons of marijuana or CBD. It’s not really my place to make an opinion one way or another.

I will say however that, if you actively make a choice to do this and it’s legal for you, then that’s up to you. But you don’t have to be mean, rude or toxic to someone about it. You know? I understand your ex was emotional and upset because she cares. And maybe she isn’t fully educated on how edibles work and what they can do to you. Maybe she is. I don’t know. I’m not her. Any drug or supplement can have its negative effects on anyone. Just depends on the person and how much they take it.

But I’m not here to tell you what’s good or bad about it. Only that, if you choose to talk about it to others, be opened minded and respectful, even if they don’t agree. Name calling and yelling isn’t any way to resolve a problem. Holding an action of someone else against someone who is expressing care isn’t very fair or kind either. You know? Her dad might have done hard drugs, but that’s not her fault and isn’t really relevant.

My friendly advice is, if someone gets upset about something you choose you want to do…just kindly tell them you don’t want to talk about it anymore our of respect. Agree to disagree. If it’s someone you love and value, then maybe find a way to patiently discuss it. But try your best not to get aggressive and toxic with your words.

It’s hard to say what the best course of action is here. Just be safe. Be kind. Be gentle with yourself. Know your limits.

Be well, friend

• Kitty
1 Like