Back to heartsupport

I hate myself i deserve to be alone

I havent even had so much as physical contact since 2006, nobody would ever want to date me, im ugly, i dont have a stable job and i have nothing to offer another person.

1 Like

You don’t deserve to be alone, and you aren’t alone. We may not be in the same room, but I am here with you.

You have purpose. You exist for a reason.

You…have…worth.

I love you and I am praying for you.

2 Likes

I don’t have purpose, not really, I just loom for reasons not to kill myself

IGY6. Be true to you and you will see the light at the end of the tunnel. I’m here for you should you ever need to talk. on all social media platforms. You got this!

I dont see it though

@Throwaway123 “If you look to others for fulfillment, you will never be fulfilled. If your happiness depends on money, you will never be happy with yourself. Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the world belongs to you.” Lao Tzu

hold fast :heartpulse:

1 Like

It will take time, my friend. Seeing the light will take time but wait for it and you won’t believe where it leads you. Find something that makes you smile. Hey try right now to go to twitch.tv/kitboga and enjoy some smiles with about 7000 other people. You can always @joefor88 to find me there as well. This is where I go to make me smile everyday. It may help you or you might find what makes you smile as well.
joefor88

1 Like

Glad you are part of the community as well my friend.
joefor88

1 Like