I hate myself on so many levels

Every time I think I’m getting better, I break down crying because I just can’t stand myself.

A few days ago I realized how pathetic I am and how much I hate myself.
I broke down in tears and I’ve been down ever since.
I do not understand why I am still trying to beat this, I am not likely to ever be happy.

I guess I’ll just return to crying my eyes out while hating myself and trying not to hate myself, which is an impossible task.

First the self hate kicks in, and then the self destructive thoughts come and lastly suicidal tendencies show again

I’ve learned to hate myself on a whole new level.

2 Likes

hey friend,
these things aren’t true at all. You are not pathetic. You will be happy. I know that it seems like no one understands and that you’ll always be this way, but that’s not true at all. You are worthy of so much. You are worthy of love, acceptance, and encouragement. You belong on this earth and you deserve to live a happy life.
It’s okay to cry, it’s okay to feel this way. I want you to know that whenever you feel lost or alone, please come back here and write about what’s going on, we’ll always be here to show you how much we care and give you the love you deserve. You don’t deserve to hate yourself, and I’m so sorry that you see yourself in this way. we love you so much and are always here for you:)

3 Likes

If it’s worth anything, I feel this way about myself too. It’s really hard to wake up everyday. I just wanted to tell you that you’re not alone and I hope for you there are brighter days to come.

2 Likes

Man if I could give an advice to every person on the planet with low self esteem would be: get in the gym

Lifting solves everything, also jiu Jitsu. Start both and your life Will change, I promise :wink:

3 Likes

I feel you. I hate myself too. I do so many things for other people and I’m always so nice. I was a varsity track runner, so I’m athletic, I work with computers and cars for fun. But, the whole world pretends I don’t exist and I have no friends and it’s clear that the popular people think I’m pathetic, even though as I mentioned I was literally a varsity track runner and can fix cars, but I guess that counts as pathetic- okay?

You’re not alone bud. That’s why this website is here. That’s why people can reply and share their experiences or encouragement with you. If you were pathetic you wouldn’t have signed on here and posted this. Asking for help and sharing your distress is not a pathetic trait- in fact you are actually showing emotion unlike the the inhuman popular people that walk this Earth

1 Like

I hate myself too. I’m at the point now that I think about ending it every single day.

1 Like

i feel this all the time, you are not alone. but try to think about anything that is great about you. everybody has something wonderful about them! but… sometimes it’s hard to find. try to find it… something that you love about yourself. you are not alone.

1 Like

Thank you. I appreciate it

My friend wants to take me Thai boxing when all the covid stuff is over

1 Like

You’ll love it, marcial arts give huge confidence and teach you about how to protect yourself but also things like mental toughness, spirituality

1 Like

I agree with @lg95 martial arts training truly helps. I’ve been doing tae kwon do since preschool and recently branched out into MMA. It not only helps you physically but is able to provide healthy endorphins as well.

2 Likes