I hate who I am

I hate who I am. Every day feels like a burden to get through. I don’t think about killing myself but most of the time I wish I wasn’t alive.

None,

It sounds like you’re dealing with something really heavy - something that’s putting so much of a burden on you, whatever that might be, that is likely causing you to hate yourself / devalue yourself and making it hard to get through each day.

Without really getting into the details, it’s hard to get at the cause of what you are going through - but, know that this a safe place to talk about what’s ailing you.

We’re happy to listen, provide support / feedback and possibly tools… just a need a bit more info. Let me know.

As many others often say here - you are appreciated, you are heard, you matter.

<3

DrDyaus.

4 Likes

Hey @none,

Feel free to discuss here about what you’re going through or what’s going on in your mind if you want to. As @DrDyaus said, this is a safe place and you won’t be judged by anyone. Sometimes, when we are going through a particularly difficult time, we may need to go back to simple, basic things. To write here and share with us can be a first step.

You truly matter and you’re precious for this world.

Take care, friend. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Hey @none, I’m really glad you came here to share :heart:

When you’re ready, there are people here to talk to about how you’re feeling
For me, that’s how I make my feelings and beliefs solid and tangible so I know what I’m dealing with, and that positions me best to start to make things better. If that resonates with you, I hope you’ll come back and give it a try.

Much love, good luck!

2 Likes

Hey @none :slight_smile: It’s been a while so I wanted to check in.

That sounds really hard. Dealing with thoughts like that every day can grind you down so much. I think a bit more background might help me to know how to help. How long have you been feeling this way?

I promise there’s nothing wrong with you, and you’re definitely not worthless. We all need a little help every now and then, that’s what we’re all here for. It’s not like you chose to feel this way, but we might be able to work together to help you come out of it. :slight_smile:

Much love :heart: