I have no clue what to do

Im just Lost. I feel like im a nuisance to my friends and family. If i get too excited i often say things that are wierd or akward. At home i drink water in my room and accidently break glasses. I get too happy when me and my friends do stuff to the point they are annoyed with me. They dont ever wait for me. They never talk to me. But im just hanging on to them and i feel like im just deadweight that they are dragging around. And my anxiety has gotten worse, schools have opend where im from but i have so much anxiety i cant manage usally cold showers help me but today it didnt i had such a long panic attack that i almost fainted and couldn’t feel my face, legs and arms.But my Mother glady calmed me down. Im just lost. And feel like im just a huge problem to everyone. I feel like a hypocrite and a attention seeker. I have no idea what to do.

1 Like

It’s completely normal to be excited and say things. But im sorry but you might need new friends. Your friends shouldn’t make you feel like dead weight and you should be comfortable being you around them. can i ask why you still hold on to them? Also is there anyways you could talk to your mom about how you feel. And you are not just a huge problem people care about you especially family you are important strong and deserve to be here so don’t ever doubt your self. And dont feel like bad and feel like an attention seeker because your problems are real and you shouldn’t feel bad about them everyone struggles but some times its harder for others not because you can’t handle it but because everyone is different. All you can try to do right now is try to find some other people who support you and talk to your mom or some one you trust because they care and you and your struggles are not a problem to themmmm!!!
If you have ANYTHING else im here :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for your help i Will speak to my mom i feel better nowđź’™

1 Like

Your welcome if you have any other struggles im here :purple_heart::heart:

1 Like