Back to heartsupport

I jus need someone to talk to

It’s been a rough month and there’s jus to much goin on there’s a bunch of good stuff that should make me happy but then there’s stuff that has me so worried about everything and I feel like my world is falling down around me

2 Likes

First - welcome to heartsupport, and thank you for coming here to post for support!

For me, good things and bad things are two totally separate things. I’ll be upset about bad things, but simultaneously pleased about good things - neither negates the other for me! That being said, emotions are not a scale of good to bad, they’re a scale of high emotion to low emotion - so super happy and super angry and super sad all exist next to each other, which is why you can go from elated to despairing in a hot second.

Worry can be OK, but feeling like your world is falling down around your ears is not a fun thing to feel. I hope whatever you’re experiencing lets up soon and that the good beings to outweigh the bad!

Thank you for the kinds words! I think what gets me the most is … like see I guess I should add some detail lol … I started a new job making almost 20$/hr and where I live that good money and I just got a suv for my family for free my job is not hard or bad at all I mean I’m here now jus sitting here typing this out… so I finally feel like we are on our way to having the life I have always wanted for my family… but I keep feeling like this is all goin to goin away for any small thing it’s like living in fear

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Hey! Congratulations on the new job.
Sometimes feeling like that is normal, because things seem so good. Living in fear that something bad may happen isn’t though. Has anyone or anything given an indication that something isn’t quite right?