Back to heartsupport

I just tried suffocating myself twice

I want to die. I hate this life and I want to be die

@Megadave020, don’t. Please. You’re worth this. God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers. You don’t know how strong you are, do you? I know you are. Life has surprises for you in the future, and this won’t last forever. I believe in you. It’ll be okay. You’ll be okay. We’re strong together. Stay.
Never give in :slight_smile:

Friend, I know how it feels to just want to die so badly. I’ve been in that place so much recently, I got very close to attempting an overdose myself. PLEASE, keep fighting. I’m learning that sometimes I have to let people fight for me when I don’t have that strength. I’m still not too great at allowing that to happen, but, I’m learning. You can’t do this alone. Please keep reaching out.

Hold Fast
Kayla

Please do not kill yourself. I know things are rough for you right now, but it will get better. It definitely will. Please give it some time. Stay strong and positive for your loved ones :pray:t2: You can do it, because I’m holding on to my life too.

Please don’t lose faith.

Stay with us please. Contact the suicide hotline. Go to the hospital. Please. Just stay. We love you and eventually see the light.