I just want it to end

im just so tired. i cant go on. every day is just so exhausting and for no reason at all. i feel like i have no future and i cant look forward to anything, even though my near future is really good and will be good for me. but i want to die. so badly. theres no big reason or anything—nothing in specific thats making me feel this way. i just truly feel that there’s nothing left for me in this life. ive tried to think of reasons to continue but nothing makes me want to. i just want it to end.

2 Likes

You have a purpose for being on this planet. You were created with purpose. Even if you can’t see it right now. Keep holding on.

3 Likes

I´m sorry that you´re going through this and I wish I could do something to help :pensive: I´m also trying to find meaning in my life. A reason to go on. Sometimes we go through these seasons that feel like they will never end and nothing will ever change, but we need each other to just keep swimming. If we give up we may never see what may be waiting just around the riverbend. Praying for you

3 Likes

i get the same depressive episodes really frequently. i’m actually going through one right now. i can’t tell you that you will feel better just because i say that you matter, because i’ve been there and it never really helped. to get through these episodes of extreme tiredness, sadness, pain and just shit, i just kind of live. listen to music. take a walk (maybe? i never actually did it but people say it helps). i also consume a shit ton of social media, which may be one of the reasons for my numbness to everyday life and possible future. i hope we get through this together without killing ourselves. some people would actually care if we died, probably

3 Likes