I just want the pain to end and I cant live like this anymore

I just don’t know what to do… I seriously cant do this anymore. I feel so cold and I feel so alone I’m so scared. I cant even reach out to my friends right now ive been dealing with hell all day and I cant talk to anyone. I cant do anything about it. life fucking hurts I cant take it I don’t even know what is wrong with me I’m just completely overwhelmed and I feel really numb I want to self harm so bad but I’m almost a week clean. I’m just sitting in my room… completely alone… and I’m falling apart. I feel like I cant handle any of this anymore. Life is just too much and I just need help…

2 Likes

Hello @cs15,
Sometimes you fall down and that’s okay. You’re not meant to be perfect, only you. You are not as alone as you think, we are all messed up here.
Almost a week clean! I’m proud of you, its not always easy. Give your heart for a moment of glory :slight_smile:
Life hurts now, but this won’t last forever. I believe in you, you can do this. Find a hobby or watch a movie, things to distract you, things you can get good at and have chances to be proud of yourself. We won’t let you go, hold fast in a world of sacrifice.
It feels like you can’t talk to anyone, but you can. If you trust a friend, tell them. Friendship is letting them know when you need someone. You deserve to be heard. I’m not religious, but I think God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers.
Never give in <3

Resurrect The Sun - Black Veil Brides (a song for you, I hope it helps)

1 Like

Almost one week!!! You got this, keep up the good fight!
You are not alone!