I just want to feel loved for once

To make this short; My parents are fed up with me and my bullshit. My mom told me a few minutes ago “Ich hab kein Bock mehr auf dieses ewige Theater jeden morgen mit dir.”, which basically means; I’m done with your complains and your whining every day.
At this point, I regret not going through with my almost suicide attempt a while ago.
A few hours ago, I managed to build up the courage to open up to someone, who’s very close to me. All I got was, quite literally; Felt that.
Right after that message, they started to make things about themselves again. It has been like that for a while, which is the reason I stopped telling them about how I feel in the first place. And as if I haven’t been feeling irrelevant enough, someone who is extremely important to me, started to ignore me, when I’ve done nothing but showing my support and love for them.
Honestly, only one person is the reason I’m still here. Without them, I’d probably already be long gone. Although I’m just waiting for them to leave me, like everyone else has done so far.

2 Likes

Can relate to your situation, parents sometime don’t know how to help out thier kids. It’s suck when people hurt, when you do everything for them.

I think it better off to make yourself happy. I learn not relay on other people to make you happy. Cause a lot to you can appreciate and don’t need anyone to show you that. I know it hard, we want that personal connection and to be love. However, it also important to remind yourself good quality.

Bet you a lot of people that do love and respect as a human. Parents also have their mental health that can’t handle and they grew most likely not to deal. So it hard for them to understand.

I hope you stay strong and remind you don’t need anyone to remind of you good quality. You are enough!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.