I just want to kill myself

I have no reason for being here. No one would miss me. I just dont want to be in this world anymore. I just have to keep on hoping something comes along for me to kill myself.

Hey @Megadave020, firstly I want to say that what you are saying is not true, there would be people that miss you. However right now if you are experiencing thoughts of suicide, then you need to contact one of the helplines available at https://www.betterhelp.com/gethelpnow/

• Yummerz

Intense emotions will mess with your mind and make you feel those thoughts. But suicide is not the solution to any problem. Your brain is just not getting the right signals and its hard fight those demons. I’m trying give something that had help me out with suicidal thoughts.

1. Put cold water on your face for 30 seconds( if you have a heart problem.)
  2. Sqeeze your fist : toes while inhaling for 4seconds, hold for 2 seconds, then exhale out for 4 seconds
  3. Lift weights
  4. Walk around the your yard or anywhere

There a lot of other DBT skills to help you out, you can beat those suicidal thoughts, don’t give up.

You have a purpose. You have a reason to be living. You were created for a reason. You are LOVED!

Reposting. Not sure if you saw my response on the other thread, but you are loved.

Take it to God and asked him why he created you and for help. It won’t come back void. It may not be an instant fix because God isn’t a genie, but I promise Jesus will show you why you feel this way and help you.

God gave you life he loves you and would be hurt if you took your life. He hurts now when he sees the pain your going through. When you say no one will miss you. God will miss you. It’s no coincidence that I came across this page and your post. God is the one that led me here to say he loves you and doesn’t want you to keep on hurting. He died for your sins so you wouldn’t have to. Why do you want to no longer live? What about your family and friends you will leave behind? How will they feel?

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son. John 3:16

I’m here for you. Feel free to share what’s going on or if you need to talk. I don’t know much, but I can be a listening ear.

2 Likes

Hey
I want to start with there are people on this form that would miss you and be upset if anything happens to you. Also, I know there are people in your life who would also grieve deeply. You have a purpose in this world, and what your feeling will pass( even if it does not seem like it will to you right now, it will pass) and you will eventually see the light again in your life. But, I am sorry you feel this way right now and just want to remind you that hope is still there in your life. I believe there is a breakthrough from whatever situation you are going through right now. Hold on tight and don’t give up you still have great possibilities in your life. <3

God bless and Jesus loves you sooo much, and just in case you did not already know I want to tell you that you can always talk to Jesus no matter who you are and what you have done or been through. He is always standing by your side with open arms. He is the greatest friend you can ever have. John 3:16 " For God so loved the world that he sent his one and only son that whoever shall believe in him shall not perish but have eternal life"

1 Like

Thanks for the advice.

Thank you. I don’t mean to be rude but I did see your post. I usually don’t know what to say to people who bring up Jesus because I don’t believe in any of that stuff but I appreciate your positive thoughts.

Thank you but no. This will not pass.

You know for a fact everyone will miss you but what you don’t know is how much you belong here and need to be here there are people that need you even when you think no one even wants you. it is good to have hope but you need someone you can rely on and if you have no one i am here to talk if you want to go into further detail. I am just asking just please don’t even think about leaving.

Hey, how are you now, and how are you feeling? I hope you had a week of doing something you enjoy. I know setting small goals and rewarding yourself for accomplishing them is a great way to find hope.

I know your not very religious but just remember Jesus loves you and you can always come and talk to him even if its a few words to him to yourself. Jesus is how I found my true eternal peace even in a midst of chaotic situations.
Romans 8:28 “And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.”

Hey I understand. We both don’t have to be believers in God to share the same common ground of doing good.

Today we lost an actor in the Indian community. He committed suicide and we are all so sad to have lost him. I never knew him personally, but have seen him on shows and movies and was pretty sad to see him go and it reminded me of you. I may not know you, but honestly I would be upset to see you go.

Like Sandia said why are you feeling this way what has caused this? Did something change in your life? Feel free to share. We are here for you.