Back to heartsupport

I just want to leave this earth / I'm Done trying

Sounds like you need to go therapy shopping, it can be really hard to find the right therapist, but it’s worth it if you’re paying money to someone that makes you feel better rather than worse.

1 Like

If she’s not helping you should try to look for another one. Also how are feeling at the moment?

1 Like

I Hallucinate Flies , Shadowy figures chasing after me and trying to kill me , someone knocking stuff over, Children screaming and pounding on the door wanting in the house because someone is trying to kill them, people getting up in middle of the night and taking a shower or bath, etc.
Voices: no one loves you, shoot yourself DO it NOW !! , kill yourself, who are you, don’t smile, what are you looking at, we are watching you we see everything that you have done , it’s all your fault, you did this, you deserve to die.

3 Likes

I feel nothing, Life is absolutely terrible and pointless

1 Like

If it’s that bad it I think you should talk to your psychiatrist about upping the dosage or changing to stronger medications. Do you mind if I ask what kind of meds you take?

Have you ever made a safety plan? It could help you in moments like this. Here’s a link to it. About the Safety Plan category. Life can suck at times but it’s worth living. If you can’t see anything to live for at the moment I can try to help you see something and if it’s really hard please called a hotline.

3 Likes

I am currently taking Rexulti for my Schizophrenia

1 Like

No I haven’t made a Safety Plan.

Do you think you are willing to give it a shot?

I guess I will give it a try and see if I can help me cope with what is bothering me

2 Likes

Thank you for giving it a shot. I promise it won’t hurt.

2 Likes

Have you ever tried Seroquel? It can help with schizophrenia and sleep issues.

I’ve tried Mirtazapine and that helped me sleep.

I see my Therapist next Tuesday.

2 Likes

Okay do you think you can make it to then?

1 Like

I really hope that I can, I’ll try my best to make it through the rest of the week see I how I manage.

2 Likes

If you think you can’t please call a hotline or go to a ward.

Will do l’ll give that a try, if I can’t get through the rest of the week, but I hope that I don’t have to go down that route.

2 Likes

I understand because I don’t like going either but if you need to it’s a good idea

2 Likes

I’ll see how I feel in the next few days, and I don’t make it, then I’ll probably go get help.

2 Likes