I know it's hard, take a step back to rest okay?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjHGZj2IjBk&t=2232s I haven’t been in the best state but i’m holding on and gently bringing myself back into the present. I stumbled upon this and I thought maybe someone out there needs a hug from this and lots of love from me to everyone that’s giving it their all to continue fighting their battles. We’re always in this together. But for now, let’s take a step back to rest for a bit :slight_smile: I’ll be playing this while going to the park and feed some fishes :smiley:

2 Likes

Life is a journey of ups and downs. The hard times just seem impossible to get through, but once you get through it you realize how much more amazing the good days and the happy moments are. Thanks for that reminder.

2 Likes

I feel you man the last 2 weeks have been hard I haven’t wanted to do anything but stay in my house but I push myself to go hangout with my Mom or friends & I don’t regret it hang in there even if it’s at a snails pace & also thanks for telling me to step back I need to

2 Likes

@KTthecatlady

Never give up. That is something I need to remind myself everyday. No matter what happens. Thank you for sharing. You are awesome.

1 Like

@IAmCassie You’re always welcome beautiful <3 Life’s like a song, we’re just at the parts where we don’t quite like, we’ll reach the nice parts soon. But it’s the not so nice parts that also makes the song complete too <3

@TwitchPunk Hey! You’re trying your best and that’s something to give yourself credit for! You’re doing just fine okay? Lots of hugs from me :smiley:

@AVJR You’re welcome buddy! You’re awesome too! *hugs from me!

Gentle Reminder: You are all enough just the way you are, not because of what you’ve achieved or have but just because you exist <3 You will always be worth more than you think. :sunflower:

1 Like