I know this isn't that serious but I thought this was really wild

There’s this guy online, right? In this separate community I’m apart of. We’ve been fighting all the time recently. He was an asshole, always said really shitty stuff about women and girls in general. And I defended my circle.

I knew him for a while but we didn’t talk much back then. I changed my username so he didn’t recognize me and asked what previous username I had. This was after he found out that I was an old user with my knowlegde on who was there and who left.

I FOUND THAT THIS DUDE USED TO LIKE ME
AND AFTER THAT HE KIND OF GOT SOFT TOWARDS ME

EVEN AFTER I CALLED HIM A LITTLE SHIT

I WAS IN SHOCK, I JUST LAUGHED

SO WEIRD

BECAUSE I NEVER THINK THAT PEOPLE EVEN HAD THE CAPACITY TO CRUSH ON ME

THIS HAS HAPPENED TWICE NOW

Anyways I’m thinking of distancing myself from him. He’s really weird.

Other than that, I’ve been doing well. I found something that really helped me so I’ll come back later to create a new topic. Cause my wellness is steadily increasing with ups and downs along the way

7 Likes

Yeah, it always feels good to learn that someone was interested in you. He saw good things in you, even though he’s weird.

3 Likes

It must be nice to realize that someone appreciates you despite your past arguments. This is certainly a reminder for you that you have value and can be absolutely appreciated for who you are. I hope you never forget that.

Looking forward to reading some more life updates from you. Ups and downs are what life is made of. It’s okay to experience both. :hrtlegolove:

4 Likes

Hey there @Amaris

I am glad to hear you are doing better over time :slight_smile: I hope that keeps going up and up for you!

I think it can be really odd when you realize someone was attracted/crushing on you. It’s totally weird right?? I think you just should take it as a compliment? But yeah if that person is really weird AND rude then probs best to not associate with them just for your own safety and wellbeing.

Please keep working on appreciating yourself and building that confidence, so that way you believe you are worth crushing on :heart_decoration: positive self talk and all that :heart:

Wishing you a great week <3/Mish

3 Likes

amaris, I’m so happy that you’ve been doing really well! You mentioned in your last post about not needing the validation from your family and I love seeing things improving for you! It’s funny how sometimes we find people who seem so opposite who turn out to like us! It also makes me giggle when things like that happen, but that’s okay! Keep the good people close and keep looking forward! Can’t wait to hear an update

4 Likes

hi amaris!

it’s been awhile since i was able to read and reply to one of your posts, so happy to connect with you again! i think it’s smart on what you’re doing by distancing yourself from anyone who makes you uncomfortable. while i don’t know the comments he made about women, i can only imagine the discomfort you and others may have felt.

it’s also good to read that you’ve been doing well overall! looking forward to reading the new topic and any future updates, my friend. keep that wellness trending upwards, you’re doing awesome!!

love,
twix

3 Likes

Hi Amaris, Thanks for the post, Well it sounds like you have an admirer and even though he is wierd you seem quite excited about it so thats good but if you you think its a good idea to distance yourself then maybe thats a good plan. Im gald everything else is going well for you. looking forward to your next post. Lisa x

4 Likes

Hey Amaris,

Well, I guess it’s nice to be appreciated. Sorry that it’s by someone you don’t really care for back. But hey, it’s something to smile about.

I am really glad to see that you are doing well, though! I always love hearing that. Steady improvement is the way to victory!

Here’s to continued steady improvement, friend :hrtlovefist:

4 Likes

I’m glad you posted here Amaris. It sounds like you are doing really well. It’s good to see that you have made a sound judgement to be careful with people who make you really uncomfortable. Good for you.

3 Likes

Hello there,

I am glad that things are going well besides this one situation. Take it day by day & face the challenges bravely as you have been.

-StarFox :yellow_heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.