I-love-this-help-isn-t-one-time-it-s-all-the-time - 1101

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/38249
I love this! “Help isn’t one time, it’s all the time.” That line alone would help change people minds about mental help struggles, Or even serve as a reminder to people going through challenges. It’s great to see my childhood hero be open about his own personal struggles. It serves as a reminder that you never know what someone else is going through

1 Like

“You never know what someone else is going through” is also such a powerful reminder. It’s so important to keep in mind that the first impressions someone gives are not enough to fully perceive and understand someone. Also that even if we’re used to know someone for a long time, a change of behavior one day doesn’t mean they’re suddenly a jerk. Ultimately we’re all only humans, trying to do our best and to compose with this crazy thing called life. Just like you I love that artists we appreciate are willing to open up about such important topics. To pull out the veil on things that can be difficult to discuss is a beautiful mark of strength, and a healtht example of leadership. Mental health shouldn’t be taboo or so stigmatized! We all go through rough times, and we all experience a similar range of emotions after all. <3