I’m been feeling suicidal, just destroyed people life’s and just be done with everything

My life just sucks right now, I have my mom taking care of my grandmother and Aunt that are slowly dying. Mom relationship with my father is toxic , they both mental abusive to each other. I can’t never move out, cause the rent is too high In Massachusetts. I feel so trap, I’m too dumb to make anything of myself.

My job just suck, I kinda hate my co-worker. I thought they were chill, but they talk shit behind everyone backs, and they just spread gospels. They made a comment about me checking out under age girls. They keep making those jokes and I just get fucking sick of me. When someone make comments about me, I lose all respect for them. It put in dark place, accusing of such a shitty thing. They put that fuck up label on me.

I feel like such a shitty person, I just wish I could end it all….

4 Likes

You might feel like a shitty person, but you are definitely not one. It sounds like, even if you can’t move out, it would be nice if you could spend some time away from the house, and work. I grew up in a toxic environment, and stayed away as much as possible. I think that helped me survive.

Those who are making the accusations, are probably the ones who are checking out underage girls.

I understand that! Do what you can to avoid them. If a fuck up labels you as a fuck up, it really doesn’t mean much. I’ve spent quite a bit of time interacting with you here, and I know that you don’t deserve that label.

1 Like

Hey friend, I replied to your other recent post and see that there’s a lot more going on than I realized. Like what the other comment says about taking some time to get out of the house and away from work - that will do wonders for you. If you’re able to, drive somewhere cool, check out the scenary in the area, go for a walk in the local park, find a garden. At any rate, try to find your happy place. the zen zone you can return to everytime stuff starts bubbling up… we all have our own escapes and it’s necessary to do it in a healthy way… things will get better friend, just stay the course and keep trying your best.

1 Like