I’m broken hurt and lost

I recently lost a close friend to a hit and run accident on his bike and I’m just looking for some wisdom or words of kindness to help me through this hard time

Hey friend,
I’m so, so sorry to hear about your friend. That’s awful. I can only imagine the hurt you’re feeling right now. I want you to know that it’s okay to feel whatever you’re feeling through this. Grief is a long, hard, crazy journey that doesn’t always make sense. Some days are easier and some are dark. Let yourself feel. Try not to be worried about what you “should be” feeling. There’s no guide book to losing someone who shouldn’t have died. And if you’re really not doing okay, it’s okay to reach out and get help. There’s things like support groups or grief counseling if you need it. We’re here for you too!

I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. I lost a really close friend too, and it hurts so much. It’s okay to be sad. What I’ve found to be really helpful is to talk about all of the great memories I had with my friend. Thinking about you and sending lots of love. It will start to get better. Hold on.

I’m so sorry for your loss friend.

The Void Andy Black