I’m completely alone and worthless

This is my first post, so bear with me.
My name is Megan, I’m a teenager, and for a few months now I’ve started being aware that there’s no point. In anything.
There’s nobody who cares about me. And don’t tell me that my parents would miss me; they’re recently divorced and neither one of them bothers to make sure I’m ok. They just ignore me and treat me like I’m a burden. I don’t have any friends, or at least any real ones. My ‘friends’ are just annoyed by anything I do, and just hate me. I only hang out with them because when I ignore them they act like I hurt them.
I hate myself. I’m hideous and totally unlovable. I don’t deserve self-care. I don’t deserve food. I don’t deserve to live.
Nothing in life really matters. I know that. My interests don’t matter, none of my non-existent accomplishments matter, and I don’t matter.
I don’t want professional help. Counseling is bullcrap.
What do I even do?

Hello Megan. First off, it’s good to reach out for help or advice. Counseling can help but its not for everyone. Im sure you do have people around you that do love you, even when you don’t see it. The HS community here is great and full of loving people as well. As for myself, I do what I can to help. Even if I can’t, I’m still here to talk, as are many others here

2 Likes