I’m done - that’s about it really

I know I’m loved
I know I’m not alone
I have good friends and family.
I’m just done.
I’m pretty resolute in where I’m at. I don’t even feel sadness disparity or loneliness.
I’m just done.
I did it I’ve filled what I’ve needed to do to experience this world I’ve seen enough. I’m not impressed.

3 Likes

Hey @Mattj,

I don’t know what is your story and what has brought you to so much exhaustion and emptiness, but please keep giving yourself some time. The numbness is real when it seems like life has become tasteless. There is a spark within that can be revived, and this with the help of the people who love and care about you.

Give yourself time. Give your heart a chance. And if you’d like, please feel free to share more about you and what brings you to feel that way. I understand how sometimes words can seem futile, especially when we feel disconnected. Although I’d love to get to know you and virtually listen to you.

There’s more to this life. More vibrance to reconnect with, even if it seems so very distant right now.

I’m sending friendly thoughts your way. Your life matters.

1 Like

Hello Mattj welcome to Heart Support, glad to see you here :slight_smile: I’m glad it sounds like you have a solid support system in good friends and family, that’s always really important when going through feelings like this.

I just want to reiterate that you are indeed loved and wanted. I know you say you know this but it always help to hear it over and over again. You matter to those who love you and want to see you live your life. You have purpose and meaning.

I hope we can help reassure you that you are valid and loved. There is so much more to life!

1 Like

Hi Mattj, welcome to the forum and thank you for trusting us. It sounds like you are tired of life right now, I can relate. There have been times in my life that I’ve said, I’ve had enough too. Things usually don’t stay the same as we go thru life. New experiences, new people and learning about ourselves are just some of things that change. I struggle with suicidal ideation, but one thing that has kept me going is being curious about tomorrow and what it will bring. You matter and you are love. ~Mystrose

1 Like

Hello Mattj,
Thank you for posting and opening up here. Doing that is not easy and you are brave for doing that.
It sounds to me a bit like you are feeling numb towards everything. You say you know that you are loved and not alone because you have good friends and family. Have you tried opening up to them about how you feel and what goes through your mind? I really hope that you are not done yet, that you are reading our replies and hopefully with some support you can find a way out of this bleakness you are feeling. This world might have much more to offer than you believe.

1 Like

Hi Friend, Welcome to HeartSupport, Thank you for your post and for being so open and candid about the way you are feeling. It sounds like this world has been somewhat of a disappointment to you so far and for that I am so very sorry. I am very pleased that you are already aware that you are loved and not alone in your life and it makes me even happier to tell you that you are not only loved more by coming to Heartsupport but it is also a place where you will be able to find awesome people that you can hopefully relate to, befriend and will be able to support oneanother. You see your life is far from over and no one knows what is round the corner for you. Not even god can change what has happened but the future is unknown and I want an awesome future for you because you deserve it my friend. Much Love Lisalovesfeathers. x

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.