.I’m done

I’m done.

I don’t want to keep trying anymore.
No, I’m not going to make any permanent decisions.

I just don’t want to have to do anything anymore to try to get better. I’ve had enough. I’m done.
There is nothing more I want to do or try.
Therapy isn’t helping, the meds aren’t working. I’ve got no one else to talk to. None of my friends care about me and my family doesn’t seem to understand that I’m not okay.

I don’t care anymore.
I’ve been sober for too long. I don’t care about my sobriety anymore.
I’m done.

I’m sick of people not understanding that I’m having problems. I’m sick of people telling me that I have to keep trying.
I don’t even know why I’m posting here then…
I’m sick of people saying “uplifting” phrases. Even if they mean them.
I’m sick of being alone.

I’m done.
But that’s okay.

5 Likes

Its ok to not be ok. But there are people here for you. Dont give up

1 Like

Hi Friend, I think that the reason you’re posting is because there is something inside that looks for hope. I have the same whatever it is that keeps me going too. I hope that you will think about that and know that you’re not alone. I know you’ve been struggling with this for a long time. You matter ~Mystrose

2 Likes

Hey Friend, Thank you for reaching out, I don’t know what has happened recently to make you feel like this and we are here if you do want to talk about that but of course that is entirely up to you. I get that you have had enough, its very hard when you reach that breaking point but you are here, you are reaching out on a support wall so of course you are gonna get positivity, that is what we do because we care. you matter to us and we don’t want you to give up. Im sorry your family do not undersand your thoughts and feelings, that can be so tough but we do our best to try and understand. Please dont give up, you are not alone. You are loved and you matter. Lisa. x

1 Like

Hey Fiji

I see you, and I hear you. And it’s OK to be running on empty right now.

Sometimes, that’s what life requires. You’re out of gas, but stopping isn’t really an option. And you’re keeping on. You’re not alone in this struggle. You’re putting in the effort to your treatment. Though it may be frustrating, I hope that you’re seeing some good results from it. Your family not understanding is frustrating… but I do hope that improves. You’re not alone in this. Please let us know how it’s going, and what we can do for you. You’re loved, friend :hrtlovefist:

2 Likes

Hi fiji,

There are a lot of people who feel just like you, with no hope or motivation or any signs of improvement. I know how it feels repetitive to hear “uplifting” phrases and sometimes you forget that there are people who think that you are a good person. It won’t stop us from telling you that we love you and you matter, your family or your friends might not understand but at least we try to. You are not alone and never give up, when you reach your goals you will realise how much things have improved. If there’s anything that we can do for you, feel free to tell us and update us with how things are going. We love you :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

@fiji I’m sorry that you are feeling so done right now. You sound tired and worn out. Thank you for coming to the wall and telling us how you are doing. I want you to know that I hear you and I see you. I know it doesn’t feel like it, but you are important. Please know that even when it feels like nothing is working, you are still valuable and needed and loved here.

2 Likes

Hey @fiji,

Sending love your way. Thinking of you today. I’m rooting for you. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.