I’m feeling burnt out

A little bit ago, I was committed to anything and everyone. That included my previous relationship, work and school life. Unfortunately all of those things took a toll on me from being fried from final exams, the added pressure at my job and ultimately my relationship dissolving and calling it a quits, and it’s been hard. It’s been hard to know that I’m the one many people depend on but I also know I can’t be the one everyone needs, I feel burnt out, my body isn’t feeling so well, I keep going back to the past that haunts me and I’m doing my best to let go of my relationship and I’m just trying to find the person I was before this entire mess happened, in hindsight I just feel burnt out. Any suggestions are helpful & beneficial for my own help.

1 Like

I recommend drinking camomile tea it helps to relax the nerves. Exercising, eating healthy and drinking plenty of water and taking vitamin supplements. Try to be around positive people and avoid toxic people as much as you can.

Much Love

1 Like

Hi friend. I feel the exact same way. I’m sorry you’re feeling like this. I would encourage you to take time for yourself and breathe. Everything Willa feel okay soon, I promise. You’ll be okay. Just remember that you’re loved. You’re valuable and you’re a special person with so much value and love in your soul. I love you so much. Stay strong

1 Like