I’m just done

I want everything to be over. I wish quarantine went here but then i think of what wil happen once school and clubs start and it’s all then more fucking awful. I’ve got nothing i like anymore. I can’t write a single chapter, when i used to finish ten in a day. And i’m a gymnast, because gymnastics was the one thing that made me feel good. It was my safe place outside school and home and the whole world being messed up and now, i don’t even enjoy it. And i hate to admit it, but it’s only adding to my anxiety and i feel like i’m getting worse by the day and when everything is fine i’ll be better off quiting. And i wanna quit a lot of things. Though i promised not to, i just wanna quit life itself sometimes. And cutting doesn’t do shit, everything is just a fucking routine and i don’t wanna relive it tomorrow. I’m done

4 Likes

Hey @Why, thanks for being here and for sharing because that takes so much strength. I am so sorry to hear about what you are going through. This has been such a difficult 12 months.

I’ve had similar experiences where I’m not able to do a lot of the things I enjoy and some of the things I’m still able to do don’t feel the same or bring me as much joy. Life has felt a bit numb during these difficult times. Something that has helped me is this community. I think the isolation of this all has already been really tough and given me a lot of anxiety, so this place has been amazing. I hope that this can be true for you as well because we want you here. I’ve posted some resources below, but please continue to reach out to this community or me personally. You are not alone.

Resources | HeartSupport

Crisis text line - text HOME to 741741

Suicide hotline - 1-800-273-8255

National suicide prevention chat - http://chat.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/GetHelp/LifelineChat.aspx

1 Like

Hey @Why - the HeartSupport Houston team (and @Skava0127!) responded to your post here.

We’re with you as you navigate what you’re going through, and will be monitoring this thread. Thank you for trusting us.

Hold Fast friend.

2 Likes

Hey, I am really sorry you feel this way. I completely understand feeling as though every day is a big endless routine. I understand feeling like the pain will never stop and like you are slipping away from yourself. I think it would really be beneficial for you to reach out for professional help. In reality things can get better for you. They wont stay this way forever. Please hold fast. You are so loved & needed.

Passion are just romantic relationships there good and bad shit. It hard to still with something and ask yourself if is worth it. There nothing question if you bring happy and feeling you want to quit. It normal to feel like that. Don’t stress, you will find your love back to gymnastics. Right now it may feel lost, give sometime and will come back to you.

I struggle with same with music, art and skateboarding, I question if I should continue to do it. Im still riding a board abs playing my guitar.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.