I’m just not ok

I’ve just been feeling super down for weeks now but today has been the worst. I have broken down crying to many times to count and I just want to isolate myself from this world. I feel as I’m invisible to everyone and nobody gives a flying fuck that I’m hurting deep down and have been hurting for a long time. Why is it so hard to get over losing someone. I should be over this by now it’s been over a year and I’m still grieving when I shouldn’t because everyone tells me that grieving for this long is just not right but I can’t figure out how to move on and not be stuck in the past. I feel alone with all these thoughts and emotions I feel so hopeless.

-Adam

Hey Adam, are you dealing with the death of a friend/loved one or a breakup? Either way, no one gets to dictate what hurts you or how long you get to grieve; healing is a journey with no definite timeline that can take weeks, months, even years for some like yourself. It’s okay to cry, it’s okay to feel this pain. Know you don’t have to be alone in this battle, I’m rooting for ya.

1 Like

You’re not alone Adam, take the time you need and you’ll find your hope again. Hold fast.

3 Likes