I’m killing myslef I

I have no one maybe I’ll stop everything and die

1 Like

Please don’t say that, thanks for reaching out and telling us before you do something. Don’t think that by killing your elf you’ll be doing a favor, you are wrong here we care about you and I bet your family and close ones will miss you a lot if you do something that stupid. Don’t give up we want you to live and be someone I’m this life, I don’t know what is happening right now but I bet there will be something for you in the future.

Oh please don’t say that. You are a valuable person even if you don’t feel like it at this moment. There are tons of up’s and down’s in life and maybe this is a down, but an up is sure to come along soon!

Please, stay alive! Keep going! Please, don’t give up! You are not alone. We are here for you. You are here for a reason. Keep fighting! I want to share a video with you https://youtu.be/L33djEEMEE8 I really hope it will help you

I’m gay what should I do

You matter. There is more to your story! Please reach out!

@Sam88,

Hey friend, we need you in this world. Because they’re no one else like you. No one else who could share with us this unique light that is shining in your heart and soul.

You are not alone. Just by being here, you found a community that is willing to help you in this difficult time. Killing yourself isn’t a solution even if it seems to be like it. You have still a lot of things to live and experience. Life itself is made of joyful but also difficult seasons. We’re here to support you until you find some light again.

You mentioned being gay and don’t know what to do. I’ve gotta say your sexual orientation is not a problem and there’s nothing to be ashamed of. But what remains important right now is how it makes you feel. If you’re willing to share about it, feel free to do it. It’s a safe place and there’s always be someone to hear you.

You are loved. You matter. We sincerely care about you here.
Please dont forget this and hang in there. :heart:

1 Like

Hey @Sam88 I want you to know that you are not alone. I’m LGBTQ as well. There is nothing to be ashamed of and if there are people who can’t accept you for your sexual orientation that is on them not you. You matter you are important and you have so much to give to this world. It may feel like you are alone but I want you to know that me and everyone else here at Heartsupport cares about you and have your back. So please keep hanging in there and keep fighting because everyone cares about you and will be here for you no matter what.

1 Like

Live your life be happy your sexual preference dont define the person you are. Dont be ashamed of your sexual preference either Im not sure if your afraid to tell your family or whats going on but if thats the case your family loves you because you are you the person you are not because of your sexual status … You are important :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

You should journal out onto paper exactly how you are feeling. you can then burn it up if you want. But your struggle, and your story will one day be someone elses survival guide.

1 Like

Well it’s April I don’t have a girlfriend I’ve been threw hell and I’m sick of waiting maybe I’ll give up now heart transplant dietbedies memory issues. I’m sick of it and just want a gf but maybe I’ll die instead :sob::broken_heart:

2 Likes

Hey Sam. Please don’t kill yourself. We care.

I understand sometimes there is just so much pain and it feels like there is no way out.

It sounds like you are really hurt. I think what you truly need is not a girl friend, even though it may feel that way at the moment. I think what would help you the most is for you to truly heal from your wound. Having a girl friend may help you, but it is not a must for you to heal.

Please calm down. Breathe. Life is precious.You are brave.

It is definitely difficult and a hard journey, but please don’t give up hope. Heal first, then maybe you will meet your girl friend in the future. Maybe you will get all the others thing you want in life. Maybe you will be happy. Maybe you will have a great life and help lots of others who have been through the same.

As to how to heal, everyone is different. Maybe talk to a counselor. Maybe read some books and watch some movies. There is a book called “the courage to heal”. It is a wonderful book for healing, although it may not apply to you.

In general, treat yourself nicely, love yourself, be gentle to yourself. Eat something you wanna eat.

Just please don’t kill yourself.

Sending love xxx

2 Likes

Sam,

Thank you for reaching out. I hope you’re willing to listen to everybody here. I don’t know what you’re going through, but it’s a lot to take in if you’re feeling the way that you are. Honestly, I feel like you need to heal up first before you pursue having a girlfriend. I feel like we can’t rush into things like relationships before we are happy with ourselves. Trust me, you need to find a way to create your happiness before bringing someone else into your life. Don’t force it.
The important thing here is to realize that you are important. People in this forum aren’t just saying just to add words onto a website; they mean it, and so do I. Whatever you’re going through isn’t a small mountain by any means, but it’s smaller than you think. You can get through this. Keep talking to people, find an activity you enjoy, and allow time to heal your wounds. You do this, and I promise that you will come out not only alive but alive and thriving. Please allow yourself the opportunity to heal. God bless you, friend. We’re here for you, and there are people you can talk to about what you’re going through to assist you in your battle. Keep your head up, breathe, and clear your thoughts about this. Please, don’t give into your thoughts and keep pushing forward. You’re not alone in this fight.

2 Likes