I’m literally lost and feeling down

I didn’t really use to talk about whats in my heart, I’m 18 I supposed to go to college this year like my friends but somehow I couldn’t cuz the country I was supposed to go to study wasn’t really good it has a war so my family suggested that I should take a break to see how it’s gonna be but now the half of the year gone and I just feel lost I don’t know what to do with my life I feel sad empty and it hurts,I said that I’m gonna learn English but still I feel like I’m failing here too like I don’t know I can’t learn it and speak it good,my health is going down and I’m really lost I can’t decide what major I wanna study and bc of that I started to think like “I can’t know what I wanna do so I’ll choose the one that would get me money “ so I was thinking between medical or mechanical engineering and if I’m gonna study medical it’s gonna be in a country i don’t really like it -people there are just so bad- or mechanical gonna be in other country not too bad but I don’t know what to choose I just don’t wanna regret I have few months to decide and I’m just lost I don’t wanna give up but it’s just so hard I can’t be successful at anything!even in a language!
And I’m sorry if I was annoying hopefully everyone is having a happy times :purple_heart:.

3 Likes

@Imbluesoul

Hi. Nice to meet you. Welcome to the community. HeartSupport appreciates you. First off, you are not annoying anyone here. You are sharing your story, and that’s fine. Second, it’s okay to feel lost because you’re a human being. Everyone felt lost in one point their of lives. Including me. Finally, don’t feel ashamed you don’t have everything figured out. You are in the process of growing, learning, and maturing. Show yourself grace. I hope you are having a restful weekend. Thank you. God bless you.

3 Likes

Thanks alot for trying to make me feel better

3 Likes

@Imbluesoul

There’s no need to be sorry friend. You’re not annoying at all. You have the right to share about what’s going on in your life. You matter. :heart:

I’m sorry you couldn’t go to this country. It’s okay if you feel a bit lost for the moment. You couldn’t expect this to happen and it’s changing the plans you had at first. It can take some time before you find something else, other possibilities. I know the pressure of time can be really stressful. And I know it’s easy to say this when I’m not in your situation, but time isn’t the only thing that has to be taken into account.

I’d like to ask you something about what you said here:

I said that I’m gonna learn English but still I feel like I’m failing here too like I don’t know I can’t learn it and speak it good

Is it an objective statement or is it your fears/self-doubt that are speaking for you? No need to reply here if you don’t want to. It’s just that sometimes we’re so trapped in the way we see ourselves that we can’t see how capable we are. We can easily tend to question our own capacites while we’re actually capable of doing what we’d like. :wink:

It sounds that there are different possibilities for you and you’ve already been considering them in a concrete way. That’s awesome! Maybe it could be helpful if you try to write down all of these and list the pros and cons.

It’s absolutely normal to be stressed about the idea of having regrets later. And maybe you won’t be satisfied by your choices after a few months. But it’s hard to presume this before you actually take some steps in the unknown and experience new things. I mean, life itself isn’t a straight path where everything is predictable. But even if you change your mind later, don’t forget that you’ll always learn something from those experiences. Because it will help you to identify what you actually want or not in your life.

It’s gonna be okay friend! Those worries, questions and doubts are normal. Take your time to make your decisions. Also maybe talking with people who already tried medical/medical engineering can help you to have a better idea of what it could imply? :slight_smile:

You can be successful. You can give yourself the chance to see what you’re capable of. You’ve got many strengths and qualities already. Hold fast. :heart:

3 Likes

I’m thankful for every letter u wrote seriously,and hopefully ur right about that everything passes💜

3 Likes