I’m live in my car or being homeless

It’s too much to live with my parents, I’m shitty son to them and just freak out on them. However, they do have own issues, my mom is workaholic and my dad is very OCD. They both are paranoid and they are control freaks. We live in a tiny house and only one bathroom, their use be 6 people living in house, but I still have no space from my parents. It suck they really good to me, but I can’t live them anymore, they push thier views on me and don’t help to be independent. I feel hopeless, I don’t have a place to live and I’m in lower class. Honestly, I’m a low life and that had his parents take care of him. Thier a lot family drama that became to hard to bear. I feel very helpless.

1 Like

I am sorry about what you are going through, but I wanted to remind you/ let you know we all have our issues and problems. You can beat this situation. You are not a low life and you just have to find your talent and skills that fit your calling in this world. During this time I hope you continue to find your self. If you have already talked with your parents about your feelings about the situation, and it is still not getting any better, I hope you can find a friend or family member to stay with for the time being. I know you feel hopeless, and I understand that your hurting right now but I want to remind you that there is still hope in your situation! Maybe getting away from the drama in your for a little while can be a blessing in disguise.

Most importantly,God bless and Jesus loves you sooo much, and just in case you did not already know I want to tell you that you can always talk to Jesus no matter who you are and what you have done or been through. He is always standing by your side with open arms. He is the greatest friend you can ever have. John 3:16 " For God so loved the world that he sent his one and only son that whoever shall believe in him shall not perish but have eternal life"
Also, I want to let you know that God can always help you in any situation. He can help you through this situation. God can align the right people up in your life to set you on the road to success. God can give you a peace that passes all understanding, even in the chaos of the world today

Hi @Metalskater1990 - Thank you for sharing about your situation here. It sounds really difficult, and that you are facing a challenging situation especially amidst a global event that has us all really concerned about our housing situations, and around the people we live with for longer periods of time.

I just want to say that, just because you cannot tolerate living with your parents, does not make you a low life or bad person. Even the best of intentions and actions can be something that doesn’t do good in our lives. The most generous action from someone without your best interests at heart can still cause you harm, and it is okay to feel conflicted about their generosity and then their behavior. I know it puts you in a really difficult situation, because this is your housing, but your reasons are valid and are reasonable.

You have a lot facing you right now, but whatever decision as long as it is in your best interest of your health, is valid. Whether you choose to try and get through living with them, or take a risk and experience other challenges, you seem to know where your limits are and I think that tends to always be an important step.

I am here with you, I see you, and your experience matters. Be well.

1 Like