I’m screwed

I’m fucked. I’m fucked, I’m fucked, I’m fucked. Something happened tonight that I shouldn’t have done. Now my social life is out the window for good this time. I said some things I shouldn’t have. I did something’s I shouldn’t have. If information gets told to anyone else, I’m fucked, I will have no friends. Idk what to do.

3 Likes

Hey @Shpdqw,

Try to take some deep breaths and slow down. You will be okay.

Would you like to talk about what happened precisely? It’s not an obligation of course, but this could help us help you here.

Here’s to help you ground yourself and easy your stress right now:

Take your time. You’re not alone. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

Hey Shadow, its ok friend, I hope you have calmed down a little now. I am sure that whatever you have said or done cant be sorted out, Your fear of what you said or did is probably far worse that what actually happened but take some time to try to think about it on a more rational level when you are not panicked or scared and hopefully it will be clearer and easier to deal with. you know where we are if you need some help Much Love Lisa xx

Hi there!
Sounds like you had a really rough time and were really worried? Has there been any developments? We’re here to help you and support you, as best as we can. Sometimes it helps to write things down, so we can get another perspective on it. When emotions are high, it can be difficult to approach a situation logically.

I just want you to know that you are loved and valued here, even if you made a mistake, your mistakes don’t define you, they don’t change who you are as a person.

Have you tried to do some deep breathing to help you refocus and feel a bit more centered? Take care of yourself, friend. We’re here to go over the situation with you to help you get rid of some of the stress you’re carrying, if you want to share any more details. Keep strong, You Matter!

Hello, friend :hrtlegolove:

I hope you have managed to relax after this moment of fear. I know how it feels to say something and immediately think it was the worst thing ever and no one will ever talk to you again because of your opinion or statement. I echo Micro’s sentiment of knowing more details about what you said if you feel comfortable going into detail so that we can better support you.

Have you managed to use any of the grounding steps Micro shared to help calm your mind? Whatever you said has been said and you cannot undo it but you can move forward with whatever happens. Everything will work out okay in the end. If your friends are true friends then I believe that they will not abandon you because of one statement. Breathe. Breathe. Breathe. :hrtlegolove:tea-time-yoga

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.