Back to heartsupport

I’m sick of being invisible

I’m losing more self worth and confidence every day if that’s even possible. I’m always forgotten by the people around me. It’s like I’m a ghost and my presence doesn’t make much of a difference. People always forget I was with them at a certain event. Literally one of the simplest sentences has become one of the most painful ones to hear: “oh, you were there?” Or “I forgot you were there.”. It makes me realize how useless I am. I don’t get invited to many things because I’m listed as unimportant. And honestly I would avoid going anywhere when given the chance. Who would remember I was there and who would remember I wasn’t? Everyday I’m reminded that I’m useless because that’s how the people around me treat me. My opinions don’t matter and when I’m talking it’s seems like nobody’s listening. I always blame it on myself. I try to find where I went wrong. What did I do to make them treat me that way. But I’m a people pleaser and I would never treat them badly for them to treat me that way. Did that make them think I was a pushover? All I know is that I’m sick of being invisible. I want someone to prove me wrong. I want to be important to any of the people around me.

2 Likes

Hey Pluto, you’re not invisible. I see you and hear what you have to say.

Hold fast.

Edit: Something is wrong with posting the video, I will DM it to you. @Pluto

2 Likes