I’m sorry for everything that I done

Hey guys, I just wanted to apologize for everything that I’ve done.

I hope you guys could forgive me, it’s totally fine if you guys are mad at me.

I just wanted to come on here and tell you guys this.

I feel like a bad person. I mean, am I really that bad?

But I do know some of y’all may be mad at me.

Wait…maybe I am a bad person. I don’t know what to think anymore.:sob::frowning:

(You guys don’t have to talk to me if you don’t want to).

4 Likes

Hi Katelynn, no one is mad at you,

As some of our members have said its just about keeping to a set of rules that we all have to do here in order to have a cohesive and comfortable community that enables everyone that needs support gets it in a healthy way.

You are not a bad person, it is just required you follow the rules and everyone including you will be absolutely fine.

If you need support please feel free to post here when you need to and you will continue to get the replies from all the wonderful people here who have helped in the past. Take care. Lisa

1 Like

I know…:frowning: But it made me feel bad

Its a shame it made you feel bad, now perhaps you can put it behind you and move forward. No one can change the past but the future is in your hands.

What do you mean b-by s-shame…?:sweat:

sorry, it means unfortunate or pity or sad.

You are not a bad person at all, you are so caring about others and always trying to be helpful. I am sorry you feel bad right now, but no one is mad at you, as Lisa said.

I for one, am not mad at you and I don’t think you are a bad person at all.

Instead of looking at this situation as you being a bad person, try focusing on the lesson that comes out of all this. As Lisa has already mentioned, rules are pretty important. They help keep the community safe and running smoothly. When you break the rules, there are consequences.

I hope that you continue to post here when you need support.

1 Like

like i mentioned many times before. in life we learn, we all learn.
i also think that no one is mad at you. you are not a bad person. i am sorry to hear how you feel.
but be aware, there are guidelines we all have to follow.
you tried. like we all try to do our best everyday. we all have our package to carry in our own lifes.

1 Like

I’m not sure if this makes you feel better, but I personally felt like you brought more life into the discord server and also brought the community a little bit more closer together, since it had gotten quite lively and many more people were talking to each other and opening up. Those can be great qualities. You try to relate so much to others. Just please don’t forget taking care of yourself through all of that, and try not to take away spaces others might need to share their own story. You are not a bad person. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.