I’m sorry

Hey friend,

How are you doing since your last post? I’d love to hear some updates for you, if you are willing to share. It sounds that you’ve been really hurting lately while you deserve so much love. I can promise you that you are fully loved and accepted right here in this community, by real people who genuinely care. It doesn’t matter if you are a part of the LGBTQ+ community. Actually, I personally find that wonderful, because it means that you’ve been through a journey of learning to know yourself better and defining your identity. How brave and strong is that? Especially in a world that tends to be pretty dismissive and brutal. You are absolutely wonderful right as you are. You are LOVED right as you are. You are enough. No one should ever try to put you into a box in order for you to receive their affection. We don’t know each other personally, but I feel really proud of you. For knowing yourself, for saying it. Please don’t give up on yourself. There are better things ahead to experience, far from the rejection or mockeries. You being you is not a shame. You are allowed to be yourself unapologetically.

Hold Fast. We believe in you. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

Hi BORK,

How are you doing right now? Are you still suffering with these thoughts? Please let us know that you’re safe.

I know you’re feeling alone and can’t see a way out. I promise you that you are not alone in this world, that people do care and that you can be happy.

We’re here for you friend. Let us know how you are and how we can help you. x

2 Likes

I don’t think I can do this anymore So Yh, Im so sorry

what is the “it” you can’t do?

I know you’re in a ball of pain right now, but pain is like a ball of string, you can unwind it with some effort, you can weaken its grasp and be freed.

Let’s try to take it one step at a time.

What is the thing causing you greatest pain right now?

My family and myself

don’t want to pressure you, but just trying to understand exactly what’s going on.

thank you for replying, i genuinely appreciate that you took the time to see my question, and that you also honoured me with a reply! thank you for that.

What about you family and yourself?

They make me feel like a fucking shit person and I make myself shit and I hurt myself

Two different processes happening here. Let’s focus on the first part "they make you feel the way: -

• how do they do this?
  • do you think they are right in what they’re saying or doing?

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.