I made it!

Ahh, i actually made it to 2 months and 1 day clean! my goal of 115 days doesn’t feel so far away anymore now. to be honest i still want to relapse badly, but knowing i made it this far despite the urges keeps me going :]

17 Likes

That’s freaking awesome!!! I’m so proud of you, keep going!

6 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!! I’m so proud of you, you can do this, you’ll get there I’m sure of it! You know you will! :heart::heart::heart:

-X

5 Likes

Freaking amazing, that’s heckin’ good :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing

8 Likes

hey friend! after reading most of your journey during my time in the HS community (almost a whole year now!), i want to say how incredibly happy this post makes me and how proud i am of your strength through it all. the temptations, pain, and urges you’ve persevered through to avoid relapsing shows how you can do this, you can make it to 115 days and 115 days after that until you no longer have these urges. again, i am so proud of you for this, reaching the 2 month milestone is not an easy achievement but you overcame it. hope you can treat yourself to something you enjoy soon, my friend, you deserve it for all the hard work you’re putting into staying clean. i believe in you! love, twix

4 Likes

I am so freaking proud of you. 2 months and 1 day isn’t a small feat. You are an amazing human being. You are capable of great things. You are wonderful. You are valid. You are strong.

4 Likes

:hrtlegolove: That’s awesome! Keep going! You’ve got this, friend :hrtlegolove:

5 Likes

Hi Friend, That is amazing Congratulations you have to be so proud of yourself? I think when we get to an anniversary we start to panic a little as if something may go wrong or if life is going to suddenly change in some way but really its just something to celebrate and nothing else so lets look forward to it. Im proud of you . x

4 Likes

Yay, well done! You’re awesome, @HeresA.Gun.KillMePlease. And you got this.

I hope you took some time/will take some time to celebrate this milestone and reward yourself for getting there! :wink: :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

@HeresA.Gun.KillMePlease Congratulations to this amazing achievement!! I am so happy for you. Thank you for sharing, that’s really encouraging to read. I’ve got so much respect for your strength. I hope these urges will fade more and more as you go down this path of recovery. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

@HeresA.Gun.KillMePlease so glad and happy for your progress. A while ago, I made this on one of my twitch streams for you. If you would like it and are comfortable, I am happy to mail it to you for free.

5 Likes

so happy for you!!! you can make and break the 115 day mark!!

1 Like

That’s awesome! Congrats, friend, you’ve got this!

-Thistle

1 Like

Hey! I am so proud of you friend. Each day is another day towards the goal of recovery. Keep chugging along.

But here’s something I do want to mention, if you relapse, it’s okay. Don’t beat up on yourself, don’t tear yourself down. It’s part of recovery. Stand back up and keep going and try again.

Wishing you the best in your recovery friend.

Hold Fast, With Love,
Monkey

1 Like

That’s awesome dude! Keep the focus and drive your life.:+1:

1 Like