I Made My Confession Public

To my abuser that raped me and abused me for two nights three years ago, I have forgiven you a long time ago and it took a lot of courage and humility to do so because I hated you for a long time and it got to the point my hatred towards you was consuming me and killing me inside, I had become a toxic and negative person to the point that it caused me to have a panic attack that I thought I was dying. I am forgiving you because God and Jesus want me to and I want to so I can move on. I know you are a very tormented soul because of pass trauma and abuse but remember I never abused you or harmed you if anything I treated you like a human being without agenda or judgment, but I realize now you are not well and it was a demon inside of you that caused you to harm me the way that you did. I pray that God may deliver you from that demon that is tormenting you because you will be alone for the rest of your life. I stood up to you because I wanted you to leave me alone. I wish things would have been different and the situation would have been resolved diplomatically but I know I cannot change the past.

I really hope to God Jesus heals you and you can atone for your sins and atone for what you did to me, my mom and my ex fiancee. As the Bible says love your enemies and pray for those that persecute you. That’s what I am doing for you I am praying for you to change.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing and that is so courageous to share that. Im sorry you went through that and I’m amazed by your Christ like approach to this. It’s really inspiring to read your words and I hope others draw strength from your strength.

1 Like

It’s the Holy Spirit that helped me to overcome this and to forgive her because two months ago I hated this woman

1 Like