I made peace with a friend

I went to a birthday of a friend of mine and I got to see someone I haven’t seen in a few years. He was very apologetic and apologized for his actions in the past I accepted it and we hung out like brothers. Its really amazing how people go their separate ways over trivial matters. But I was glad to see he was doing okay.

5 Likes

That is good. :slightly_smiling_face:It can bring a smile to ones face that somebody changed for the better admitted their mistakes and apologized. I am glad that you had such a good experience. :wink:

2 Likes

What a beautiful way to find closure togethe. It’s amazing to come to this point of forgiveness and acceptance. I hope this will be for both of you the beginning of a new chapter. One made of growth, healing and respect. It’s crazy sometimes to realize how something affected us at the moment, then time has passed and it doesn’t feel the same. To the point of even wondering sometimes why it happened in the first place.

Thank you for sharing these positive updates, @ranma1983. It’s nice to hear about such positive outcome for this person and you. :hrtlegolove:

3 Likes

That’s wonderful! It’s a good feeling when you can reconnect with someone. I’m really happy that you were able to accept his apology. Sometimes, that’s a hard thing to do. Awesome! ~Lizzy

4 Likes

Hi Friend, Thank you for posting, I am so very pleased that you got to see this friend and that he was sorry for his actions, that is the behaviour and actions of a true friend and decent human being. It is sad that people do break apart over silly things but wonderful when they can reconnect and find that friendship once more. I wish you many more years of friendship with this person. Much Love Lisa

3 Likes