I messed up badly

I’m rn messed up so badly my dad found my twitter that has alll of my suic*de notes, my sh. My parents have finally had enough an r sending me to my grandparents for 4 months to see if i can get better and if not i am going to the hospital in the fall. i’m scared shitless of how this is going to end bc mg mom was pissed right off when she found out about it

3 Likes

it sounds like both your parents are finally having a lightbulb moment about realizing that you do need help. I know that their reactions in the past have been less-than-stellar, so this might be a good thing in some ways? It might not have been an ideal way, but them seeing your pain this way might help you get the support and assistance you need.

Will you be comfortable at your grandparents? What are your thoughts about that?

2 Likes

i’m hoping to be comfortable with it i haven’t been out to see them in 3 years now.I happy to go to see if i will help but i know i’ve made my parents upset and worried

2 Likes

i really do hope it will give you some rest and relaxation and distraction! We’re here for you!

1 Like

i’m hoping too, i love going out but not being told i’m going out on saturday so i had to be overwhelmed in stress packing for 4 months worth of clothes

This is a sudden and stressful change, but it also sounds like a change of environment that could be very welcomed for you. This is going to be a time for YOU, to focus on YOU, do things you like and be away from your parents issues and stress. If your grandparents place is a safe one for you, one where you can be yourself and be nurtured with love, then this is a really good transition.

Your parents may be upset and worried, but this is temporary, and you are not responsible of how they feel. It is between them and themselves. Time to focus on you, @Horselover200246. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

My grandparents place is a safe place, so that’s why i go a lot out to them is to get away from the stress. i’ll try to keep everyone here updated as much as i can with the amount of packing i have to do

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.