I might leave... forever

I just feel the need to speak in latin, summon an eldritch god, and like the world is gonna end. The other day I was holding a gun, ready to end it all. I was about to load it but I talked myself out of it. Im 'gay et iniqua humorem.

1 Like

Hey @needs_help, if you are in posession of a gun but are experiencing mood changes lately and suicidal thoughts, it would be good to get rid of your weapon/ to let someone else keep it for you in a safe place. We’re all glad you are here and you don’t need to live with something potentially harmful for you. You deserve to be safe.

3 Likes

I gave the gun to my sister afterwards.

3 Likes

Good. That’s a wise decision, friend. :heart: Thanks for letting us know.

3 Likes

I’m so sorry for not responding! But yes like what @Micro said you are likely having mood swings and such so it’s for the best your sister to keep it for a while. I’m really glad you were able to talk to yourself out of it! Really happy to hear you are still around :]

3 Likes

Yes, I am here, but why?

1 Like

There’s people like me who care for one, things may be really bad but I can assure you greater things will happen in the future. You probably have something amazing coming up sooner or later. I know it must be hard, believe me, I carry trauma so I understand things may not be the best right now but it’s life, things will go up and down but at some point you will reach a point where you will enjoy what you have and be grateful. Like I said, I’m glad you are still with us!!

2 Likes

Hey there,
Those who wish such terrible things upon you are not coming from a place of love or truth. I know you are dealing with a lot of hurt right now and having so much negativity and ill will surrounding you for so long seems to have taken its toll. But you are not the things they say about you. You have so much value and worth that nothing anyone says could ever take that away from you. You have a community here that loves you and believes in you. Stay with us friend, and keep reaching out. Keep sharing your struggles here. This is a safe place to do so. We hope to be a support for you and come alongside you as best we can.

Hannah Rhodes

2 Likes

Thank you, it really helps to know that I have a place to safely vent without being judged.

4 Likes

Of course. We care so very much for you! You are seen, you are heard and you matter.

2 Likes

Had a mental breakdown yesterday.

2 Likes

Hi needs_help,

I just wanted to re-enforce what Wings has said

It’s hard to believe the kinds of things parents/relatives will say and do to their children. I just want to encourage you to keep reaching out, and also try to realize the people who are saying these horrible things to you, are not well. In my case, I tried to stay away from my abusers (parents) as much as possible, which helped some, I jumped into everything I could that kept me away from home. Peace

2 Likes

Hey there,
It sounds like yesterday was pretty rough. Can you tell me a little about what happened/what you felt?

2 Likes

Hey it’s alright, if you want you can talk about it? I’m here to listen!

2 Likes

1 Like

Back to check up once more! Hows everything currently?

1 Like

I had another mental breakdown… today :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @needs_help

It sounds like its been a pretty difficult week. What would be most helpful for you from us?

1 Like

Hey it’s alright, it happens with everyone. We are here for you!

1 Like

I want to check up again, what’s up? You doing okay?

1 Like