I miss you baby girl <3

I had a miscarriage back in December and it really hurts knowing I could have had my baby girl in my arms this month. I really want another chance but I’m scared. The guy I’m talking to wants a baby but I don’t know if I should finish school first. I’m going to be graduating as a junior this year and then out of school one year then off to med school. Blake, the guy I am talking to is a senior and knows what he wants in life. I just want to have my baby girl :cry: so I can have my little family that will always love me. Has anyone else experienced this?
Cartius Tae Brown :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I’m am so sorry, that is an incredible pain.
My sister lost her baby girl 2 years ago on my birthday and it was so painful for all of us.
Do what you think is good for you and your family and what you think and know you are capable of doing.
I can’t imagine how it feels to lose a child, and I don’t want to pretend like I do.

I’m here if you want to talk.
I don’t have all answers, but I’d love to listen and encourage you.

thank you for being honest you have helped me. Today is mother’s day and it kinda sucks I just look at her pictures. I know I will see my baby in heaven one day but for now, she is my angel watching over me.

1 Like

hey friend,
I’m so sorry for your loss and hope you’re doing well :heart: I don’t have experience in this but I want to encourage you to take your time and do what you think is best:) I agree with @fiji, do what you know you’re capable of handling, and please know we’ll always be here for you

1 Like