I need a reason to live

I feel like killing myself. I don’t want to live anymore. I hate myself.

I know it’s hard. I know it seems as if you can’t bear another day. But things can change. Brighter days are ahead. It may not happen right away. But if you hold on, you will see that there is beauty in your story. There is a reason for you being alive. You have so much worth and value. Just because you can’t see that doesn’t change the fact that it’s true. Please stay. You can make it. We believe in you.

Hey floof

I feel that way all the time, it hard to feel worthless, and it a lot to deal with. But remeber you not only one that feel like that man.

Im struggle for fact im 28 years and live with my parents, that working an dead job that has no good income and not doing anything with my degree. I also have no girlfriend or i feel that any girl care about me. So I do feel the same and i have issue with self harm.

But remeber you are important and you are worth something. Most people feel that should someone important like an rock start and doctor. However, it okay to an avenage person. I feel people take for grante simplyness. I sometime do hate because im not mature adult or im not best looking. In addittion, I learning not to hate myself for it, becuase there no wrong with me.

This a saying from Alan watts ( look him up) "you are part of this universe, such planets, star, flowers, water, rocks and you part of something great, even thou it may be simple. Overall, it okay to feel sad and depressed. it part of being human.

@floof I am so so so sorry you are feeling this way right now. I can absolutely promise you that is is 110% NOT WORTH IT!!! This world, this community, it needs you. You are so very important!

Here are some reasons to keep fighting, to keep living:
ou won’t see the sunrise or have your favorite breakfast in the morning.
Instead, your family will mourn the sunrise because it means another day without you.
You will never stay up late talking to your friends or have a bonfire on a summer night.
You won’t laugh until you cry again, or dance around and be silly.
You won’t go on another adventure. You won’t drive around under the moonlight and stars.
They’ll miss you. They’ll cry.
You won’t fight with your siblings only to make up minutes later and laugh about it.
You won’t get to interrogate your sister’s fiancé when the time comes.
You won’t be there to wipe away your mother’s tears when she finds out that you’re gone.
You won’t be able to hug the ones that love you while they’re waiting to wake up from the nightmare that had become their reality.
You won’t be at your grandparents funeral, speaking about the good things they did in their life.
Instead, they will be at yours.
You won’t find your purpose in life, the love of your life, get married or raise a family.
You won’t celebrate another Christmas, Easter or birthday.
You won’t turn another year older.
You will never see the places you’ve always dreamed of seeing.
You will not allow yourself the opportunity to get help.
This will be the last sunset you see.
You’ll never see the sky change from a bright blue to purples, pinks, oranges and yellows meshing together over the landscape again.
If the light has left your eyes and all you see is the darkness, know that it can get better. Let yourself get better.
This is what you will miss if you leave the world today.
This is who will care about you when you are gone.
You can change lives. But I hope it’s not at the expense of yours.
We care. People care.
Don’t let today be the end.
You don’t have to live forever sad. You can be happy. It’s not wrong to ask for help.
Thank you for staying. Thank you for fighting

Hey @floof - One thing that has helped me push through deep, dark seasons is keeping my close friends and especially family in mind. For example, not wanting to inflict them with a deep, gashing pain for the rest of their lives by me taking my own life. Everyone’s situation is different, but this has given me the greatest strength to smack down my demons when they try to rise up and take me over. I hope this helps a little! Hold fast, friend. You’re loved.