I need advice

I feel so gone from myself, I started a school that will help me get into college, but the kids there just pick on me constantly because I’m the only girl in the class. The class makes my so happy, but the kids there make it so difficult to enjoy. Not only that, but stuff with my family happened that I really would rather not talk about, but yeah, it’s not good. What’s really bothering me though is my boyfriend. Because I haven’t been in the best of moods, I may have distanced myself. Our six months is next week, and I sent him a break up text tonight because he’s been treating me like shit lately. I don’t know if it’s the right thing. Just a couple of weeks ago he was treating me like I was his little princess, but now he yells at me for no reason. As we are still just in high school, I know relationships never last, but, call me crazy, he really felt different, he was able to let me vent and I could tell him things, I couldn’t anyone else, as did he to me. Things just felt right, per say. (For the happily married) you know that moment when you first realized that they were the one??? Do you remember how you felt??? That’s how I feel towards him, I can never get rid of the butterflies in my stomach when he looks at me. I don’t know anymore though, now everything seem scary, I’m scared of him. He’s almost like an alcoholic, how they can be sweet one moment, but then once they get their fix, they get mean and nasty. I’m truly scared, of myself and him. I don’t know if I did the right thing, or if I should have gave him more chances. I’m lost. Please help me, I have no idea what I should do. I need advice…

1 Like

Hi friend,

You absolutely did the right thing. It sounds like you really cared about this person, but it also sounds like it was a toxic relationship. He was mean and nasty to you and you don’t deserve that. You felt butterflies with him, but I’ll tell you a secret. You will feel butterflies again and with someone who deserves you. And love?? True love? It is like butterflies for a bit, yes. But it turns into this soothing calming feeling. It’s golden. It feels good and right and real. Love is always. Even when you are fighting with someone you love you are never made to feel like shit. I know it’s going to be hard, but I truly believe you deserve better.

At your college see if there are any clubs you can get involved in. Maybe there is a club of something that interests you! Then you can meet new people and make new friends. And if you love that class you are in, maybe you can work really hard and become a tutor in that subject and meet friends that way too! Your next best friend is out there waiting for you. Don’t let yourself believe that your ex is the only one who will ever love you, want to be with you, or who will understand you. If you think those things, change those thoughts. They aren’t true. Not even close. You will have so much better. Hold fast.

Love,
Cassie

1 Like

Hey friend,
I totally feel you and how you feel at the moment I been there. Take some time for yourself I don’t know your religion but I’m a Christian talk to god I’ll pray for you just message me anytime. God’s grace has saved you because of your faith in Christ. Your salvation doesn’t come from anything you do. It is God’s gift.
Ephesians 2:8 NIRV
You can do anything I believe I hope today is a good day. I’m rarely on here due to college I’ll pop in if I need to and pour my heart out if I need to. And god just said get on today. I love you girl I know you don’t know me but god loves you with all his heart.

2 Likes

@Littlebitch666

I’m sorry you went through those terrible experiences. It’s not your fault. You made the right decision to break up with your ex-. He shouldn’t miss treated you. Don’t take that bullshit. As for college, I’m glad you like it. Don’t let anyone ruin it for you. People come and go in college. You will have new friends who will have your back. It takes time. I hope you are hanging in there. Thank you for sharing. Take care.