I need help with my fear

I’m afraid to say the wrong thing ask the wrong questions I’m afraid to post things on social media I’m afraid of what to wear who I can talk to all because I want him to stay happy and for him not to get angry at me so we don’t fight but we always argue about it anyways even if I try telling him what’s wrong he switches it and blames it on me says ur so clingy ur so obsessive when I’m not and I know I’m not I’m just protective because he’s hurt me already before I’m not gunna leave I know he can change but should I be afraid of this many things how do I stop being afraid?

1 Like

So sorry to hear that your struggling like that. Relationships require team work and compromise. It’ seems like to me your putting in most of the effort and getting nothing in return. If he’s not willing to do the same for you, then maybe ask yourself if it’s worth continuing the relationship. All the situations you are expressing send up a lot of red flags. I think you need to focus on yourself and what makes you happy instead of putting all your focus on him.

Yes i agree with Zach cuz to be in a realationship both of you need to be happy especially you. He shouldn’t be mad at the fact that your worried about him. Have you tried talking to him about how he’s acting?