Back to heartsupport

I need love

I need love. At this point I’ll take it from anyone. I’m constantly searching to fill this void that my husband left. We are not divorced. Just a living in hell. I just want love. I want someone to love me for who I am. I want to be seen and heard. I t don’t know if we Can fix ThiS

9 Likes

No matter where you are or who you are, there will always be someone who loves you for who you are.

4 Likes

I want to feel it though. I need to find someone who will love me for who I am. I don’t have that right now.

4 Likes

That’s a thing that I wish was more common in the world. People willing to love others even though we are all different. To love each other equally

4 Likes

I hope you’re okay and that you’re safe right now. You have a community here that do want to shower you with love. I know sometimes it’s hard to feel connected with people and it’s scary and lonely, do you have anyone close by you can lean on? Friends or family?
You do deserve to feel that love and to feel safe. I hope this space can be that for you.

4 Likes

Hi Friend It sounds that you’re really have a hard time, I’m so sorry. I hope you are safe. You are valued here and we would love to get to know you. We have lives streams on Twitch where we all hang out together in a chat room while one of the streamers interacts with us. I’m not sure if you’re familiar with that or not. You’re more than welcome to join us. The page will tell you all you need to know. ~Mystrose

3 Likes

Hi Friend, Welcome to HeartSupport and Thank you for posting. I am so sorry that you and your husband are going through a hard time, it must be so very difficult to cope with, I can certainly understand why you feel you need some love and you have come to the right place. Love is offered here to you unconditionaly and we are always happy to give that out to anyone who needs it. It would however also be awesome to know that you could love yourself because that goes a long way towards learning to accepting it from others and is difficult to do when going through a tough time. I would also love to see you in and around our forum if you would be interested, I know Rosie has put the link on her reply. a lot of us are there. we talk and all support one another, its a great place to not feel so alone and yes to feel wanted and loved. I hope this is useful to you. I truly wish you the very best of luck. Much Love Lisalovesfeathers. x

3 Likes

Hey Mama_Cass,

I am so sorry that you are going through such a hard time right now. The pain of being lonely is never fun. Do you have friends or family you can talk to during this hard time for you? People whom you can talk to, vent to, connect with, and not be alone during the trying time? Though it may not be the romantic love that I think you are expressing a desire for, they are people who see YOU. Who are there because they know who you are. They accept you for who you are.

Remember that you are worthy of love. That includes love towards yourself. Though you’re going through emotional pain right now, remember that that doesn’t reduce who you are. You are not broken, you are not missing a piece of you. You are whole. You are worthy. Remember to see yourself. To hear yourself. To love yourself.

You always have friends to talk to here, as well. Don’t be a stranger. :hrtlegolove:

4 Likes

Hey Mama,

I want to be one of the first people to welcome you to HeartSupport. I am proud of you for being vulnerable in this season of life. I want you to know that you deserve love. It might look differently now versus than it used to look. It might take some time to fill that void, but please find something that is nurturing & helpful to you in the end.

Give yourself grace. Be kind to yourself. Create a space that allows you to grow & heal at your pace. If you need a professional to talk to, HeartSupport offers a seven-day trial with BetterHelp. You can use filters to find someone that can help you in the ways that you need help.

You are wonderful. You are valid. You are strong. You are worthy. You are enough. You matter.

-StarFox :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

hi mama cass,

welcome to the heartsupport community! really thankful that you can be here and feel comfortable to share what you’re going through with all of us. i know this response is expected but i gotta ask if couple’s counseling or telling your husband what’s on your mind is in the cards? marriage is meant to bond people together to provide that emotional support and love so that transparency and trust needs to be there or else it will only continue to harm the both of you.

you are valued, loved, and worthy of compassion. never lose sight of that truth - you just need to find those that love you as much as you love them. pets are a solid alternative to find unconditional love from. but when it all comes down to it, i truly feel like a lot of clarity will come once you and your husband find that love again between y’all and life stops being such a hell-like environment like you shared. please know that you have this entire heartsupport community loving and listening to you, ready to lend a shoulder to lean on whenever you need to vent. life is tough but there are people in this world who are full of love to share. i believe in you to find your people and the love you deserve.

love,
twix

4 Likes

mama_cass, it’s good to meet you. Before I say anything else, can I ask if you are safe? When you talk about wanting to be loved and living in hell, I want to be sure that you are safe. If not, please consider getting help to get out. A local women’s shelter can help. That said, I want you to know that you are loved in this place and we are here to listen and will hear you. It’s really hard when the relationship with that one we vowed to love and cherish is in trouble. If you would like to say more, we’re here to listen and to walk through this rough time with you.

3 Likes