I need some help/advice

Okay so, a friend texted me in the middle of the night, telling me her older sister(who doesn’t live with them anymore)send her mom and her a message, telling them she feels like a absolute let down, that she’s in an extremely dark place and just doesn’t know anymore.
My friend and I agreed to call later, because she needs someone to talk to. Can anyone give me some tips on what I could say or shouldn’t say?
I always get really nervous when talking over the phone and often don’t know what to say, so some tips would be very helpful!

Hi, I don’t know if you already called or not but I hope I can help. I think what you are wanting to do for her is awesome. Making phone calls gives me a lot of anxiety and for me it really helps to pre-plan the first couple things you want to say before you actually make the call like: Planing how you want to say hello, introducing yourself, and why you are making the call. A lot of times after that a conversation will naturally happen.

A lot of times the best thing a person can do is just listen. You don’t have to have all the right words or advice but if you take the time to listen try to understand where she is coming from I’m sure it will mean a lot to her.

I would love to hear how it goes/or went. You have such a beautiful heart

@HeresA.Gun.KillMePlease making this kind of phone call is difficult but the best thing you can do to prepare is have the time, patience, and good listening ears. Allow the conversation to be normal as possible and ask questions to see where they are at emotionally. I also get extremely nervous over the phone when i talk to people as well.